2. I don't like the black and white in my current photo editor. I did this:
3. Jillian wanted this pony tail holder this weekend (thanks Aunt Gus!) and I realized her hairs finally thick enough for bigger (although not super big) hair bands! Scott is very happy because he does not like the little tiny ones!
4. We went to a "Day of Merrymaking" in Overton Park this weekend and they had fun photo props:
5. I need to figure out what the kids are getting Scott for Father's Day.
6. I have gotten everything for my sister's birthday present (next Monday!).
7. I had an idea for a way to display the kids Disney pins using canvases, but then my friend Paula suggested to use embroidery hoops. Here's what I came up with for Jillian:
8. Went to the library today and got some reading for our next trip:
9. Playing in a rainstorm (without a tornado warning or lightening) is fun!
10. My kids are in to putting on shows right now complete with a stage, audience seating, and tickets. Today, Jillian sang "Come and Get It" (so appropriate, eh?):
and Ryan performed "Cups":